Thank you for scheduling an appointment with Women’s Healthcare Associates. To ensure a seamless visit, please read instructions below:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. We do not offer Grace Periods.
- Bring in your ID/Driver’s License or any other government-issued picture ID
- Physical copy of Insurance Card (we need to be able to see the front and back)
- Wear a mask (1 masked adult is allowed to come in as your visitor) No one under the age of 18
- Your copay or member responsibility is due on the day services are rendered. Overdue balances will be due prior to any new services being rendered
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do I have to pay for my visit?
- We normally verify your benefits when we schedule your appointment. If you have a copay on your insurance, we will collect your copay. If there is a deductible to meet prior to your insurance starts to cover any benefits, please ask for a quote prior to your appointment.
2. What is the fee for Obstetrical Patients?
- All prenatal patients will need a Confirmation of Pregnancy appointment during which we will collect your copay or deductible (whatever applies). After the pregnancy has been confirmed, we will introduce to you what is called an Obstetrical Contract. An Obstetrical Contract will tell you your maternity benefits, deductibles and coinsurances. We typically go over these during your second visit. Please be aware that the amount due on the Obstetrical Contract will be due in full at your 20 weeks of gestation.
3. How much do I pay for my Well Woman Exam?
- Well Woman Exams are normally covered ONCE at 100% yearly. If you are in a grand-fathered plan (Individually purchased health insurance policy on or before March 23, 2010) your Well Woman MAY NOT be covered at 100%.
- Patients with Medicare or Medicare-Replacement plans are allowed one Breast & Pelvic Exam and Pap Smear covered at 100% EVERY 2 YEARS. If you desire to come in prior to the 2 years, please call the office to discuss financials. Below is information from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services regarding Breast & Pelvic Exams and Pap Smears. Please fill out MLN909032- Screening Pap Tests & Pelvic Exams and ABN form before your visit.
4. When do I pay my surgical fees?
- You pay your surgical fees during your Pre-Operative appointment otherwise known as Pre-assessment Visit which is typically a couple of days prior to your procedure/surgery.
3. Do you validate parking?
- No, unfortunately we do not validate parking at this time.
4. How long does it take to get my results?
- While results are usually received within two weeks, we advise patients to sign up for a Patient Portal account. Currently, we publish all normal results to the patient portal. You can sign up during check-in or with any of our receptionists.
5. I need a copy of my Medical Records, how can I get them?
- You will need to sign a medical record release form before we can release any medical records. Note, by law, we cannot share your medical information without your written consent. You may submit this form in person, via fax or it can also be completed at your new doctor’s office. This form WILL NOT be accepted via email. Please access it here